- School Size: 150
- Type of Student: National
- Certification Needed: No
- Years of Experience Required: 2
- Boarding: No
- Monthly Salary: $USD 750.00
- Monthly Support Estimate for One Person: USD $1,400.00
The majority of TeachBeyond members serve in roles that involve raising support for their ministry so that the educational services offered are affordable for all learners they seek to serve. We are also pleased to offer training, tools, and coaching to our members as they build a financial support team partnering with them in transformational education.
About the Music Teacher Position
Candidate will teach private lessons and music classes, depending on his/her experience and skill set. We offer piano, violin, woodwind and brass, hand bells, choirs, and performing ensembles. The position is full-time.
Beginning date: August 2017
Housing is provided and includes utilities paid.
* a 4-year college degree with a major or minor in music
* two-year contract
* language: English, Chinese (preferred). If a non-Chinese speaker, the candidate will study Chinese while in this position.
* Previous experience working in a cross-cultural setting (preferred)
* Team player
* Works well with children
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong organizational and self-management skills
About Asia Community Arts Center
Asia Community Arts Center, located in East Asia, has been offering amazing opportunities to hundreds of students since its beginnings in 2007. Our music departments have grown to include study in piano, violin, woodwind and brass, hand bells, choirs and performing ensembles. Our commitment to excellence sets us apart from other music centers throughout our province as we continue to: “Stimulate Interest, Cultivate Talent, and Train World-Class Musicians.” Our mission is to provide professional instruction in the fine and performing arts, to students of all ages and ability levels, within an English speaking environment. Over the past 10 years, our student body has grown to over 150 students with 10 faculty and staff. The center provides a stipend and housing to its staff.