- School Size: 220
- Type of Student: Missionary Kid, National, Expatriate
- Certification Needed: No
- Years of Experience Required: None
- Minimum Length: Long-Term
- Location: Belmopan, Belize
- Boarding: Yes
- Monthly Salary: None
- Monthly Support Estimate for One Person: USD $1,500.00
The majority of TeachBeyond members serve in roles that involve raising support for their ministry so that the educational services offered are affordable for all learners they seek to serve. We are also pleased to offer training, tools, and coaching to our members as they build a financial support team partnering with them in transformational education.
About the Current Opportunities Position
Openings at our schools and projects can change frequently, so our website doesn’t always reflect the most current opportunities. Please inquire below if you’re particularly interested in this school and would like to know more about potential unlisted and/or future listings.
About Belize Christian Academy
Belize Christian Academy is located in Belmopan, Belize, Central America. Approximately 220 students from 15 nationalities are in Kindergarten through 12th grade. It’s a beautiful tropical campus with a family atmosphere. We serve families from varied faith backgrounds, but we are solidly Christian in our values and educational approach. We strive for transformational education which glorifies God and exalts Christ. The school offers free tuition for the first child of each staff member and a second child receives a 50% tuition discount.
- Population: 347,369 (July 2015 est.)
- Religions: Roman Catholic 40.1%, Protestant 31.5% (includes Pentecostal 8.4%, Seventh Day Adventist 5.4%, Anglican 4.7%, Mennonite 3.7%, Baptist 3.6%, Methodist 2.9%, Nazarene 2.8%), Jehovah's Witness 1.7%, other 10.5% (includes Baha'i, Buddhist, Hindu, Morman, Muslim, Rastafarian), unknown 0.6%, none 15.5% (2010 est.)
- Government: Parliamentary Democracy And A Commonwealth Realm
- Below Poverty Line: 41% (2013 est.)