- School Size: 225
- Type of Student: Missionary Kid, National, Expatriate
- Certification Needed: Yes
- Years of Experience Required: None
- Minimum Length: Long-Term
- Location: Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Boarding: No
- Monthly Salary: $USD 500.00
- Monthly Support Estimate for One Person: USD $1,200.00
The majority of TeachBeyond members serve in roles that involve raising support for their ministry so that the educational services offered are affordable for all learners they seek to serve. We are also pleased to offer training, tools, and coaching to our members as they build a financial support team partnering with them in transformational education.
About the PE Teacher Position
CCS teachers provide excellent education in English while living out their Christian testimony for students and their families.
Our K-12 PE curriculum includes athletic skills and sportsmanship, character development, and health education. Opportunities for coaching soccer, volleyball, and basketball after school are also available.
• Design yearlong, unit and lesson plans which guide classroom instruction.
• Prepare creative and innovative lessons, following the CCS curriculum guides/maps.
• Effect student learning through mastery of the subject material by utilizing valid teaching techniques to achieve curriculum goals.
• Assess the learning of students on a regular basis, document progress, and prepare report cards twice each semester.
• Keep proper discipline in the classroom and on the school premises for a good teaching environment.
About Carachipampa Christian School
CCS is located in Cochabamba, the "city of eternal spring," nestled in the Andes mountains. Our 225 students make up a truly international and multicultural community, including children of missionaries as well as other expats and local Bolivian families who are drawn to the school for its excellent education in English. The Lord has placed CCS in a strategic position to be able to influence the lives of unchurched students and their families from the surrounding community who may not otherwise be exposed to a relevant Christian witness. CCS is looking for qualified teachers to join us in our mission of preparing students for life and for university around the globe through a rigorous academic curriculum with biblical integration, and who share our vision of "educating for eternity."
- Population: 10,800,882 (July 2015 est.)
- Religions: Roman Catholic 76.8%, Evangelical and Pentecostal 8.1%, Protestant 7.9%, other 1.7%, none 5.5% (2012 est.)
- Government: Republic; Note - The New Constitution Defines Bolivia As A "Social Unitarian State"
- Below Poverty Line: 45%