- School Size: 120
- Type of Student: Missionary Kid, National, Expatriate
- Certification Needed: No
- Years of Experience Required: 1
- Minimum Length: Long-Term
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
- Boarding: No
- Monthly Salary: None
- Monthly Support Estimate for One Person:
The majority of TeachBeyond members serve in roles that involve raising support for their ministry so that the educational services offered are affordable for all learners they seek to serve. We are also pleased to offer training, tools, and coaching to our members as they build a financial support team partnering with them in transformational education.
About the Secondary English Teacher Position
CISP is looking for a secondary English Teacher who has a passion for teaching a culturally diverse group of students from a biblical perspective.
Position Start Date Fall 2017
About Christian International School of Prague
The Christian International School of Prague (CISP) is a community of caring staff and teachers as well as diverse students. We provide an excellent education (courses are taught in English language) which is about more than just academics. The education at CISP is practically oriented, and our students are challenged to grow into responsible contributors to society. We believe that education should kindle students’ delight in learning and lay the groundwork for a joyful life of service to the world around us.
The teachers and staff at CISP strive daily to have an impact on our students that will leave a legacy in their minds and, more importantly, in their hearts. As students look back and remember the day they met their best friend and laugh at the outdated clothing and hairstyles; when grades, tests and disagreements are long forgotten, we pray that they will have no doubt that CISP impacted their life in many unforgettable ways.
- Population: 10,644,842 (July 2015 est.)
- Religions: Roman Catholic 10.4%, Protestant (includes Czech Brethren and Hussite) 1.1%, other and unspecified 54%, none 34.5% (2011 est.)
- Government: Parliamentary Democracy
- Below Poverty Line: 8.6% (2012 est.)