- Certification Needed: No
- Years of Experience Required: 0
- Minimum Length: Short-Term
- Location: Manila, Philippines
- Boarding: No
- Monthly Salary: None
About the Current Opportunities for English Camp Philippines volunteer / short term Position
Openings at our camps can change frequently, so our website doesn’t always reflect the most current opportunities. Please inquire below if you’re particularly interested in working at one of our camps and would like to know more about potential unlisted and/or future listings.
About English Camp The Philippines
English language skills are highly sought after in many parts of the world. Working together with a local team in Manila, TeachBeyond provides English language learning opportunities taught by native English speakers in a camp-like setting. National hosts and provide follow-up and discipleship.
All language services are provided with the understanding that the learning of English is part of a broader educational agenda which includes a spiritual and moral-ethical dimension.
We strongly encourage a full team of 5-10 individuals from one church or organization in North America or the UK to work alongside our partners. As an individual, we will add you to an already- formed team heading to the Philippines.
- Population: 100,998,376 (July 2015 est.)
- Religions: Catholic 82.9% (Roman Catholic 80.9%, Aglipayan 2%), Muslim 5%, Evangelical 2.8%, Iglesia ni Kristo 2.3%, other Christian 4.5%, other 1.8%, unspecified 0.6%, none 0.1% (2000 census)
- Government: Republic
- Below Poverty Line: 25.2% (2012 est.)