- School Size: 100
- Type of Student: Missionary Kid, National, Expatriate
- Certification Needed: No
- Years of Experience Required: None
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Boarding: Yes
- Monthly Salary: None
- Monthly Support Estimate for One Person: USD $1,800.00
The majority of TeachBeyond members serve in roles that involve raising support for their ministry so that the educational services offered are affordable for all learners they seek to serve. We are also pleased to offer training, tools, and coaching to our members as they build a financial support team partnering with them in transformational education.
About the Secondary English Teacher Position
Following an American curriculum, our English department (this is the literature/composition department, not the English Language Learners) is in need of an additional English teacher for secondary level (grades 6-12). Our English classes are usually 10 or less students and teachers often teach two grades. At the moment we are limited to the levels we can offer and are wanting to expand to be able to offer more honors and AP level courses.
Position Start Date August 15, 2017
About Evangelical Christian Academy
Evangelical Christian Academy is a vibrant, Christian school that serves nearly one hundred students in grades one through twelve. We exist to serve missionary families by equipping students in the academic disciplines, challenging them to love God, apply His truth, and care for others. This vision drives every facet of ECA’s existence. ECA offers a challenging, college preparatory curriculum in an American-based system. Students at ECA study Bible each year, and a Christian worldview is integrated into every aspect of the curriculum. Other benefits include: 1. 90% discount on children’s tuition
2. Pay for transportation & registration to annual professional conference for those who have a contract for 2 years or more.
- Population: 48,146,134 (July 2015 est.)
- Religions: Roman Catholic 94%, other 6%
- Government: Parliamentary Monarchy
- Below Poverty Line: 21.1% (2012 est.)