- School Size: 514
- Type of Student: Missionary Kid, National, Expatriate
- Certification Needed: Yes
- Years of Experience Required: 1
- Location: Manila, Philippines
- Boarding: Yes
- Monthly Salary: None
- Monthly Support Estimate for One Person:
The majority of TeachBeyond members serve in roles that involve raising support for their ministry so that the educational services offered are affordable for all learners they seek to serve. We are also pleased to offer training, tools, and coaching to our members as they build a financial support team partnering with them in transformational education.
About the Filipino Child and Youth Counselor Position
The Filipino Child and Youth counselor will work with Filipino students who face challenges in integrating into the international school system, in adapting into a cross-cultural community or in keeping up with school requirements. The Filipino counselor will also work with various school division heads and the Filipino students’ parents in developing behavioral management plans or Individual Education Program of the student/s in need.
About Faith Academy (Manila campus)
Faith Academy was founded in 1957 as a school serving the educational needs of missionary families in Southeast Asia. Now an international Christian school of more than 500 students, Faith offers PreK-12 education for the children of Christian workers as well as other national and international students. School-going children of staff members receive special rates in tuition fees.
- Population: 100,998,376 (July 2015 est.)
- Religions: Catholic 82.9% (Roman Catholic 80.9%, Aglipayan 2%), Muslim 5%, Evangelical 2.8%, Iglesia ni Kristo 2.3%, other Christian 4.5%, other 1.8%, unspecified 0.6%, none 0.1% (2000 census)
- Government: Republic
- Below Poverty Line: 25.2% (2012 est.)