- School Size: 130
- Type of Student: Missionary Kid, Expatriate
- Certification Needed: No
- Years of Experience Required: None
- Location: Tirana, Albania
- Boarding: No
- Monthly Salary: $USD 280.00
- Monthly Support Estimate for One Person:
The majority of TeachBeyond members serve in roles that involve raising support for their ministry so that the educational services offered are affordable for all learners they seek to serve. We are also pleased to offer training, tools, and coaching to our members as they build a financial support team partnering with them in transformational education.
About the Heads of Sectors Position
GDQ International Christian School has openings at all levels (K-5 or K-8 and high school) for administrative leadership.
Join us in making a difference in Albania, in the lives of our teaching staff, and in the lives of our students.
Position Start Date August 2017
About GDQ International Christian School
Founded in 1993, GDQ International Christian School provides the international community in Tirana, Albania, a Christ-centered, academically enriching and international education. We are MSA-CESS (Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools) and ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International) accredited and fully compliant with the Albanian Ministry of Education.
Along with providing a quality K-12 educational program, we desire to participate in the continual improvement of the educational standard of our host country and play a part in furthering the gospel throughout Albania and the Balkans. We invite you to join with us in making a difference in Albania! University degree is required for all teaching positions.
Teaching license is preferred, but not required, for teaching positions.
Housing allowance of $280/month.
Flight reimbursement up to $800 once a year. Continuous professional development
- Population: 3,029,278 (July 2015 est.)
- Religions: Muslim 56.7%, Roman Catholic 10%, Orthodox 6.8%, atheist 2.5%, Bektashi (a Sufi order) 2.1%, other 5.7%, unspecified 16.2%
- Government: Parliamentary Democracy
- Below Poverty Line: 14.3% (2012 est.)