- Type of Student: National
- Certification Needed: Yes
- Years of Experience Required: None
- Location: Cainta, Philippines
- Boarding: No
- Monthly Salary: None
- Monthly Support Estimate for One Person: USD $1,800.00
The majority of TeachBeyond members serve in roles that involve raising support for their ministry so that the educational services offered are affordable for all learners they seek to serve. We are also pleased to offer training, tools, and coaching to our members as they build a financial support team partnering with them in transformational education.
About Pag-asa Orphanage School
Pag-asa Orphanage School takes in poverty-stricken, street children who, prior to their life in one of our five partner children’s homes, did not have access to education. Many come with learning challenges along with psychological wounds. Despite coming from horrific backgrounds, they are full of love and eager to learn. We help students reach a high academic standard, which leads them on a path to college and therefore a job. Underneath all our teaching, is an integration of Christian education, which gives the students not only an academic hope, but the Hope that is found in Christ. Join us as we work alongside Filipino teachers to serve these delightful, grateful children, giving them one of their most basic needs.
- Population: 100,998,376 (July 2015 est.)
- Religions: Catholic 82.9% (Roman Catholic 80.9%, Aglipayan 2%), Muslim 5%, Evangelical 2.8%, Iglesia ni Kristo 2.3%, other Christian 4.5%, other 1.8%, unspecified 0.6%, none 0.1% (2000 census)
- Government: Republic
- Below Poverty Line: 25.2% (2012 est.)