- School Size: 223
- Type of Student: Missionary Kid, National, Expatriate
- Certification Needed: No
- Years of Experience Required: None
- Location: Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Boarding: No
- Monthly Salary: None
- Monthly Support Estimate for One Person:
The majority of TeachBeyond members serve in roles that involve raising support for their ministry so that the educational services offered are affordable for all learners they seek to serve. We are also pleased to offer training, tools, and coaching to our members as they build a financial support team partnering with them in transformational education.
About the High School English Teacher Position
Position begins January 2017 and continues through the end of May.
About Santa Cruz Christian Learning Center
The Santa Cruz Christian Learning Center (SCCLC) is an ACSI-accredited Christian school located in Santa Cruz, Bolivia. A ministry of South America Mission, the Learning Center develops students grounded academically and spiritually with a vision for impacting the world. Our core philosophy can be summed up as “Redeemed Lives, Quality Education, Transformed Society.” Graduates receive both international and local diplomas in preparation for global engagement. The SCCLC’s high standards of academic excellence, emphasis on spiritual formation, and English-speaking environment combine to attract students from families with influence in business and politics as well as in local churches. This ability to reach students and their families for Christ, from multiple segments of Bolivian society, makes the SCCLC a strategic platform for transformation at the individual, family, community, and national levels.
- Population: 10,800,882 (July 2015 est.)
- Religions: Roman Catholic 76.8%, Evangelical and Pentecostal 8.1%, Protestant 7.9%, other 1.7%, none 5.5% (2012 est.)
- Government: Republic; Note - The New Constitution Defines Bolivia As A "Social Unitarian State"
- Below Poverty Line: 45%