- Years of Experience Required: 5
About the National Director Position
The National Director will provide leadership and oversight of the growth and development of TeachBeyond in a particular country (more details available upon request) in Southeast Asia. The national director will assist with the development, implementation, and monitoring of the Gateway strategic plan for this country. The national director will also seek to ensure that TeachBeyond’s interests are effectively represented within the country and vice versa. Furthermore, (S)he will facilitate the embracing of TeachBeyond’s vision, values, and services among team projects and members. Finally, the national director will be responsible for supervising and developing teams and project leaders in that country.
Education and Experience Qualifications necessary for the position include:
• Minimum undergraduate degree in Operations Management and Theology or Biblical Studies.
• Intercultural experience; English proficiency
• Five years’ experience as Director of a School or Educational organization
• Proven experience leading teams of educators and project managers.
• Project Management experience for capital and administrative projects.