- School Size: 40
- Type of Student: Missionary Kid, National, Expatriate
- Certification Needed: Yes
- Years of Experience Required: None
- Minimum Length: Long-Term
- Location: Pierrelatte, France
- Boarding: No
- Monthly Salary: None
- Monthly Support Estimate for One Person: USD $2,200.00
The majority of TeachBeyond members serve in roles that involve raising support for their ministry so that the educational services offered are affordable for all learners they seek to serve. We are also pleased to offer training, tools, and coaching to our members as they build a financial support team partnering with them in transformational education.
About the Financial and Operations Manager Position
The financial and operations manager is responsible for handling the financial and daily operational needs for the school.
About The Life School
We take a Montessori educational approach, with a small student-teacher ratio and an emphasis on taking care of creation. We are the only Montessori school in the Tricastin region of France. The school takes part in the Pierrelatte school district – http://www.ville-pierrelatte.fr/index.php/au-quotidien/education-enseignement. It also is member of the French Association of Christian Schools – http://www.aespef.org – which provides training, partnership, sharing of resources and parent participation.
French language proficiency is desired. Candidates for this position can attend year of language school prior to starting the job.
Other Benefits the School Offers:
1. A French work visa type D
2. A community where you can develop your French language skills for use in teaching and impacting others
3. A Christian community that seeks to live out the gospel and help one another grow in faith and love
- Population: 66,553,766
- Religions: Christian (overwhelmingly Roman Catholic) 63-66%, Muslim 7-9%, Jewish .5-.75%, Buddhist .5-.75%, other .5-1.0%, none 23-28%
- Government: Republic
- Below Poverty Line: 8.1% (2012 est.)