- Type of Student: National
- Certification Needed: No
- Years of Experience Required: None
- Minimum Length: Long-Term
- Location: Visakhapatnam, India
- Boarding: No
- Monthly Salary: None
- Monthly Support Estimate for One Person: USD $1,000.00
The majority of TeachBeyond members serve in roles that involve raising support for their ministry so that the educational services offered are affordable for all learners they seek to serve. We are also pleased to offer training, tools, and coaching to our members as they build a financial support team partnering with them in transformational education.
About the Vizag Orphanage Project Current Opportunities Position
Openings at our schools and projects can change frequently, so our website doesn’t always reflect the most current opportunities. Please inquire below if you’re particularly interested in this school and would like to know more about potential unlisted and/or future listings.
About Vizag Orphanage Project
Our mission is to serve Christ by addressing the physical, educational, spiritual and social needs of poor and underprivileged children; providing charitable assistance to them, their families and their communities; empowering them to become leaders in their communities and disciples of spiritual growth, who serve Christ and live for the good of the world.
At Children of Faith we aim to empower and give purpose to girls and boys of every social class and caste. We believe that providing a young child with a private, higher quality education is key to equipping that child with the tools necessary to not only survive, but to be competitive and successful in the world.
- Population: 1,251,695,584 (July 2015 est.)
- Religions: Hindu 79.8%, Muslim 14.2%, Christian 2.3%, Sikh 1.7%, other and unspecified 2% (2011 est.)
- Government: Federal Republic
- Below Poverty Line: 29.8% (2010 est.)