About Christian Academy of Guatemala
Quality Christian School with English Curriculum for Pre-K, Elementary, Middle, or High School students with an English-speaking, multinational, evangelical, missionary community with ACSI and Cognia (formerly AdvancEd) Accreditation. Our school has a variety of electives and extra-curricular activities in the areas of art, music, athletics, debate team, student council and more.
Christian Academy of Guatemala is primarily a ministry to the English-speaking, multinational, evangelical, missionary community. The spiritual and academic development of the student is a shared commitment by the administration, faculty, and parents.
C.A.G. faculty and staff are dedicated to ministering to the English-speaking, multinational, evangelical, missionary community. You are invited to come to serve with us.
C.A.G. is committed to the Christian faith as set forth in the Bible, recognizing God as the Creator of all things, and Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.Other Benefits the School Offers:
– A stipend is available for those with no children committing to two-years.
– Tuition discounts available for children of faculty enrolled at the school.
– Free Childcare available for children 4 and under.
– On-campus furnished dormitory is available for single female missionary teachers.
– Accident Insurance is available to all faculty and enrolled students.
– Assistance with visa or residency needs available for faculty.
– P.O. Box available to receive/send U.S. Mail.
– Continuing Education resources available to faculty.
– Christians committed to Biblical based education.
– Volunteer to serve with many ministries outside of the school.
– Multicultural Environment.
– U.S. Curriculum with all classes taught in English (except Spanish class).