About the School Director Position
Located in a valley of the Andes Mountains of Bolivia, Carachipampa Christian School exists to educate new generations of MKs and Bolivians for eternity by providing high quality education founded on biblical principles. We are inviting applicants for the International Director position at the school. This person will provide vision and guidance to achieve excellence in Christian education for our student population and their families.
Carachipampa serves approximately 225 students. Many Bolivian families choose the school for its reputation of academic excellence and international accreditation which permit its students to go across the globe for advanced education and work experience.
The Director will provide overall leadership of the school including the following:
* ensure the implementation of the vision, values, mission and objectives of the school
* ensure adherence to CCS policies and procedures
* provide leadership in school operations and administration
* oversee the annual budget
* be responsible for building up a unified team of educational professionals through recruitment, support, supervision, and evaluation.
* Select a leadership team whose members can advise the director from their areas of responsibility (elementary, secondary, departments, finances, curriculum, etc.).
* Communicate with families and students as needed in conjunction with elementary and high school supervisors, the academic counselor and the discipline committee
* Communicate with faculty and the community in a professional, Christ-like way that reflects the ethos of the school.
1. A Master’s degree with a major in educational administration
2. Meets administrator certification requirements of ACSI
3. Exhibits and practices a professional level of organizational skills, planning, goal setting, assessment, and overall leadership
Position Start Date: February 1, 2019
About Carachipampa Christian School
CCS is located in Cochabamba, the "city of eternal spring," nestled in the Andes mountains. Our 225 students make up a truly international and multicultural community, including children of missionaries as well as other expats and local Bolivian families who are drawn to the school for its excellent education in English. The Lord has placed CCS in a strategic position to be able to influence the lives of unchurched students and their families from the surrounding community who may not otherwise be exposed to a relevant Christian witness. CCS is looking for qualified teachers to join us in our mission of preparing students for life and for university around the globe through a rigorous academic curriculum with biblical integration, and who share our vision of "educating for eternity."