About the IT Manager Position
Do you work in IT and are looking for a role in a school setting overseeing the IT Team, systems and structures? We are looking for a degree-level IT Manager to come and join our team at HOPE in Cambodia based at our campus in Phnom Penh. We need someone who:
* Has experience in Linux servers (LDAP, SMB etc.) and client configuration and support
* Has experience in supporting other platforms for BYOD (Windows, OS X, Android, iOS)
* Can provide IT Consultancy to identify future development as required
* Can manage the development of IT systems in conjunction with an IT Steering Committee
* Can mentor and upskill IT Technicians in newly introduced technologies
* Is proficient in the use of Google to investigate problems and identify solutions
* Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Has demonstrated a commitment to provide a high level of service to an IT team and staff
* Has excellent organizational and project management skills
* Works well both alone and in a team
You will be responsible for supervising an IT Team across 3 campuses. You will advise and support IT Technicians as they oversee servers, network accounts, ISPs, computers, and printers. You will also be responsible for overseeing the running of self-hosted and online Services including our Student Information System, Student Reporting System, Library Management System, and Google Apps for Education Environment.
Contact us now to find out more about this exciting opportunity!
Position Start Date: 1st August 2019
About HOPE International School
HOPE International School is a vibrant, nurturing school community with a vision to see students impact the world for Christ. HOPE School exists to support missionary and Christian expatriate families working with the people of Cambodia and surrounding regions. We have campuses in both Phnom Penh and Siem Reap.
HOPE has over 300 students representing 30 nationalities.
We are an accredited University of Cambridge school and offer the IGCSE at Year 9 and 10. We are also accredited to offer the International Baccalaureate – Diploma Programme for our Year 11 and 12 students and are accredited with the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
All expatriate staff at HOPE are affiliated with a mission organization or like-minded sending church. HOPE provides a living allowance, which is enough to cover your rent, utilities and basic daily living expenses. Staff however are expected to raise extra financial support to meet their individual living standards. Allowance amounts from HOPE are as follows:
* Single Teacher: $1000 per month
* Married couple with no children, only one person teaches: $1140 per month
* Married couple with no children, both teaching: $1875 per month
* Family with children, only one person teaches: $1280 + approx. $250per child per month**
* Family with children and both teaching: $1700 +approx. $250per child per month**
**paid for the oldest 2 children
The base salary increases by $25 per month upon completion of a 2-year commitment.
The child allowance is only paid for a maximum of two children.
In addition to this monthly living allowance, HOPE provides children of teachers with tuition discounts for the first 3 children, pro-rated on the amount of time the parent serves at HOPE. For full-time staff, a 100% discount is given. The staff member is responsible for 25% of the capital fees for the first 2 children.
Work permits, visas, and health insurance will also be covered by HOPE and after completing one year of service, HOPE will contribute toward approved professional development up to $1000 USD per year (upon Director’s approval).
Airfares for the staff member only will be covered after the completion of each two-year period.