About Kigali International Community School
Kigali International Community School (KICS) is looking for staff members who are passionate about Jesus, passionate about young people, and motivated professionals.
Our vision, mission, and values are important to us, and we want Christian teachers who can wholeheartedly embrace them.
KICS is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
We enter into each hiring season prayerfully seeking those that the Lord is preparing for a season of service at KICS.
We are looking for teachers who:
*Possess a sense of God’s leading;
*Are willing to live out their Christian faith in and out of their classrooms;
*Are in agreement with KICS Statement of Faith
*Are qualified in their area of expertise (teachers need to be certified);
Does this sound like you?
If so, you may be just the person we’re looking for to join the KICS team!
Other Benefits the School Offers:
KICS is pleased to provide the following benefits to its staff members:
– 3 year renewable contracts
– $1000 monthly stipend from August-May
– Round-trip annual airfare*
– Furnished housing within walking distance of campus*
– Tuition credits for your child(ren) as applicable
– Professional development opportunities, including $2000 over a 3 year contract
– International or local medical insurance
– Access to a school vehicle
*Applicable to international hires only
Staff at KICS are considered missionary educators. As such, staff are encouraged to raise additional support to supplement the stipend and benefits KICS provides.